Established in 2011, Wellness Connection of Maine operates four state-licensed medical cannabis dispensaries in Brewer, Gardiner, Portland and Thomaston.
Our dispensaries are safe, inviting, spacious and accessible wellness centers fusing the best features of a pharmacy, community center and wellness practice in one convenient location.
Under one roof, all your medical cannabis and full-spectrum wellness needs are answered by our member liaisons, passionate experts who care and partner with you on your journey to improved quality of life.
– Peruse through our extensive library of educational books and magazines.
– Enjoy a free coffee/tea and wifi in the comfort of our welcoming community center.
– Attend educational events and seminars such as Medical Cannabis 101 or Cooking with Cannabis.
– Other services as available, always at no cost to our patients
At each of our wellness centers you will
– Purchase highest quality Maine-grown medical cannabis available for your needs and within your means.
– Choose from a wide array of strains and medicated edibles (medibles) such as tinctures and fresh-baked goods.
– Select accessories such as rolling paper, pipes, vaporizers, grinders or wellness products such as herbal topicals, aromatherapy soy candles at reasonable prices.
Our Members share their experience
Patients giving statements explaining how Medical Cannabis improves quality of life.
Dispensary Demystified – a WCSH6 report
A comprehensive introduction to what a dispensary is and what it offers to qualified patients, from Tim Goff with WCSH6 June 3, 2014